Climb aboard a small boat and cruise along the coast of Baunei on an 8-hour tour with 6 hours to spend at the beautiful beaches. Swim at Cala Goloritzè, snorkel with the magnificent marine life and discover historic shipwrecks.
Duration — 8 hours
Skip the line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Spanish, English, French, Italian
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
4-6 years (per person)
7+ per person
Spend a relaxing day on the coast of Baunei and visit the coves of Cala Goloritzè, Cala Mariolu, Cala Biriala, Cala Gabbiani and Piscine di Venere to swim in the turquoise water. Snorkel with the amazing marine life of the Mediterranean Sea, including colorful fish, octopus and dolphins.
See the most important sights of the "Caribbean" of Sardinia and access locations that big boats can't reach. Discover secret bays, historic shipwrecks and caves used by pirates in days gone by, and accessible only by boat. Spend 2 hours at 3 different beaches to experience all that of the natural park's delights.
+ 7-hour boat cruise
+ 2-hour stops at 3 different beaches
What’s Not Included:
– water and drinks
– snacks and meals
– snorkeling kit
– cooler bag
Please confirm your phone number where we can reach you in case you’re running late, Thank You.
Please think about our environment! There is no need to print email or vouchers, mobile confirmation is accepted.
We always hope for a good day but please note that due to the weather forecast, tours may be cancelled or postponed. Please refer to our refunds policy.
Think safe! Please remember to stay hydrated, bring with you a bottle of water plus solar cream protection as well your lunch as isn't provided on this tour.
We provide complimentary Sun Umbrellas, no needs to carry yours.
PARKING cars inside the port is charged. Parking is available outside the port free of charge
Please bring with you 1€ per person to pay the Ecological Council Contribution, this helps our Baunei council to keep safe and clean our coves also have stewards along the Baunei’s coast first aid trained, many thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Sardinia Natural Park Tours
Article 1 – General
1. Sardinia Natural Park Tours (SNPT) offers boat tours in Cala Goloritze and surroundings.
2. We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
3. The captain is always in charge. Safety is paramount.
4. By booking a ticket or renting a boat you are accepting the terms and conditions of SNPT.
Article 2 – Round trips
1. Round trips are regular trips that can be booked per person or per group. Reservation of a single ticket is possible through the website or WhatsApp. Through the ticket shop you can buy a maximum of 12 seats.
2. Our round trips in Sardinia take place in an open boat. Guests are to provide any wet weather or cold weather clothing they deem appropriate for the trip.
3. Passengers (including groups) for a round trip shall be present 15 minutes before departure at the departure point agreed in the booking. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the booking without a refund.
4. It is not allowed to bring pets during the cruise.
5. It is forbidden to smoke on board, following regulations by the shipping inspection.
6. Passengers should note that one enters the boat by stepping off the quay onto a stair step. Unfortunately the boat is not wheelchair accessible.
7. There is no toilet on board. There are toilets available at the boarding point.
Article 3 – Boat rental
1. The minimum rental for a cruise is one hour and thirty minutes. The boat rental and any catering must be paid within 7 days prior to sailing day, by bank transfer to our bank account. Exceptions can be made only with the consent of SNPT.
2. Boat rental from SNPT always includes the crew (captain).
3. Reserving the whole boat is only possible via email, contact form or WhatsApp.
4. It is not allowed to sublet the boat to a third party.
Article 4 – Waiting periods and delays
1. In case of regular trips there are no waiting times. This means that if you have purchased a ticket and arrive too late at the boarding point, the boat will not wait for you. In this instance you will not be entitled to a refund of the ticket.
2. In case of a group booking the captain will wait up to 15 minutes. After this time, the group will be considered as a no-show. In this instance you will not be entitled to a refund of the boat rental amount, as stated in the invoice, nor any ordered catering (if applicable).
3. If the group arrives late the captain will determine whether to cancel or to sail. Any delays caused by the group will be deducted from total travel time.
Article 5 – Execution of the contract
1. Weather conditions may result in annulment of the contract (eg. strong storm and/or high water or bad weather) hindering or making the cruise impossible. The captain determines in first instance whether such conditions apply.
2. In case of misconduct, including caused by alcohol consumption, the captain has the right to pause or immediately terminate the trip. Persons who are already deemed to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs at the start of the tour, will be denied access to the boat. The customer’s payment obligation remains in this instance.
3. Alcohol under the age of 18 is prohibited. SNPT reserves the right to request photo ID.
4. Passengers must follow all instructions of SNPT or its employees promptly and without delay. Access to vessels and jetties may be denied without a reason being provided, should this be deemed necessary by SNPT , for example in relation to capacity, safety, public order or the imminent threat of damage or nuisance.
Article 6 – Liability Sardinia Natural Park Tours
1. SNPT is not liable for any damage to and/or loss of the passenger’s property. The passenger takes all their property on board entirely at their own risk.
2. SNPT is not liable for damages to individuals or passengers’ goods, caused by entering or boarding a jetty or boat. The passenger enters these areas entirely at their own risk.
Article 7 – Liability passenger
1 The passenger is liable for damages caused by the passenger to the property/goods used by SNPT or third parties.
2. All activities organised by SNPT take place entirely at the passengers’ own risk.
Article 8 – General Liability
1. SNPT is not liable for personal injury or damage of any nature, regardless of its cause, prior, during or as a result of the trip. Exception to this is damage caused by a deliberate act or the gross negligence of SNPT. The statutory damages are limited to the price of the boat rental of the trip in question.
2. Children fall under the responsibility of the parent(s). Children under the age of 4 are required to sit on their parents’ lap. On request, a life jacket can be provided.
3. Should SNPT not be able to comply with their obligations due to force majeure, there is no entitlement to restitution or compensation.
Article 9 – Payment and cancellation
1. In the case of a group booking: in agreement on our offer, we will first send you a confirmation of the booking and within two days an invoice. The invoice shall be paid within 7 days prior to the trip.
2. The client may cancel the order in writing only.
3. In the case of a group booking: cancellation within 7 days of the day of the cruise, 50% of the total amount is due. Cancellation within 3 days of the day of the cruise , the full amount is due.
4. For the catering a change in the number of people can always be made within 3 days. In connection with the purchase for the catering we have to charge the associated costs within 3 days of the cruise day.
5. In the case of extreme weather conditions we will set in consultation and without additional charge, a new date that is going to be carried out within 60 days.
Article 10 – Final provisions
1. Passengers shall be deemed to follow the instructions of the crew on quay, jetty and boat.
2. Wearing stiletto heels is strongly discouraged for reasons of safety and damage.
3 The passenger is expected to take care of the environment and not to dispose waste in the water. All personal consumptions and the associated waste should be taken off the boat after the end of the trip.
4. Obvious errors and mistakes in the information provided, and/or published by SNPT will not bind SNPT. Consumer law applies to these general terms and conditions. Disputes must be submitted to the competent court in the place where the consumer or passenger resides.
Article 11 – Complaints
1. If the participant finds a shortcoming in the implementation of the agreement, SNPT shall be notified as soon as possible, so that SNPT can find an appropriate solution. If the shortcoming is not resolved within a reasonable period of time and affects the quality of the arrangement or activity, this should be reported as soon as possible to SNPT.
2. If the complaint is not satisfactorily dealt with on the spot, it can be submitted within 14 days from the end of the arrangement or activity in writing to SNPT. A clearly specified account of what the complaints are should be presented.
In order to receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes and the parties the Data is shared with, contact the Owner.
Owner and Data Controller
Types of Data collected
The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Данный сайт использует Cookie